Elder Digital Marketing Methodology is Scientific and Backed By Proven Processes To Achieve Lead Goal Projections
Steps for Success
Step 1 Collaborative Review. Determine the current state of marketing in the client company, assess needs and enable developing optimised strategies. 3 questions that need to be answered; 1) What are the goals and what are you doing to reach those goals? 2) What are the current sales and marketing processes? 3) What internal resources are available?
Step 2 Strategy. Set the course for all digital marketing efforts in order to achieve a company’s business goals including: market, buyers, messaging, content, demand, nurturing and automation, and ongoing CRM.
Step 3 Content Marketing. Build a sustained content creation resource that attracts and retains qualified leads and helps to convert them into customers including Blogs, eBooks, Videos and Whitepapers. Process for deployment is Map Content, Create Editorial Calender then Promote including via Social Media.
Step 4 Demand Generation. reach out to new prospects through multichannel marketing, attract them with content and fill the sales funnel with new leads. Use: SEO & Organic Search, Email Marketing, Paid Search, Social Media, Direct mail, Website Calls to Action, mobile Marketing, Banner Ads, TV & Radio Ads and Video Marketing.
Step 5 Lead Management. Stay engaged with leads after their initial conversion and facilitate the flow of qualified sales leads through the sales funnel for hand off to sales. Lead Nurturing keeps leads engaged until they are sales ready and Marketing Automation increases efficiency and efficacy of communication.
Step 6 Customer Relationship Management. Enable marketing and sales teams to work together through lead intelligence and help to optimise the sales process; Define and refine lifecycle stages, implement lead scoring criteria and develop new segmented lists.
Step 7 Revenue Performance Management. Evaluate every marketing process in terms of impact on revenue generation; customer acquisition cost, contribution to pipeline, churn rate, customer lifecycle value, Sales and Marketing ROI.
Technology and Services Partners:
We recommend HubSpot especially when:
- You are a small business who is not tech savvy and looking for a broad solution to accommodate blogging, social media and entry-level marketing automation, and you want a solution that will walk you through step by step.
- You are seeking to automate marketing and lead management processes (such as digital lead tracking, lead acquisition, lead scoring, nurture campaigns, etc.) for the first time.
- You believe in the HubSpot mission and power of inbound marketing and desire a solution to support content marketing/inbound marketing.
- You are a small business with fewer than 50 employees and 1 (or a few) marketing staff, and seek a simple to use and quick to deploy marketing automation software system. With fewer feature sets, configuration options and administrative functionality, the marketing software has limits but can be up and running quickly.
- Internal technical resources are light. HubSpot software is less technically complex to implement than comparable marketing automation solutions. Further, while many vendors claim to provide some up front assistance, HubSpot’s same claim goes beyond the talk, and actually delivers the hands-on assistance to on-board new customers and get those new customers to a production environment.