Customer Success Executive
As our Customer Success Executive you’ll be doing whatever it takes, often going above and beyond, in order to make the customer’s experience a success story!
You’re that ‘go-to’ hero for customers – that first port of call. Someone who is truly passionate about customer success, with a natural talent for creating and developing relationships. Really getting to know your customers means you are able to properly understand them; their needs, pain points and capabilities.
So does this sound like you? Do you love technology and want to work for a rapidly growing Salesforce Independent Software Vendor?
If you can answer ‘yes’ to both these points then please read on…
So, who are Elder Digital Marketing and what is B2BAn? Well, we’re the proud creators of a ground breaking Sales and Marketing App that allows today’s leading Salesforce powered organisations to press on with their digital transformation and the revolution in social selling worldwide!
Our market-leading Social Selling services are used by Salesforce powered organisations to improve the way they prospect and sell, drive efficiencies in engagement and increase conversion rates. Our customers trust us to help deliver a great experience for their sales prospects and accounts.
We’re growing fast; We’ve got big plans for our market leading Social Selling products but our number one priority is always our customers and the experience that they have working with B2BAn.
And that’s where you come in…
About the Job
As a Customer Success Executive, you’ll be the face of B2BAn (no pressure there then) and will be responsible for developing strong customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty to our App. Working closely with our customers in the UK and US, you will do all that is in your power to ensure they are satisfied with the product suite and services, providing technical support and well-considered user-specific advice on how to reach their business objectives.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Account management of multiple UK (and some US) clients
- Providing smooth day to day support of the product suite
- Own the renewal process
- Up-selling organically through excellent service
**Please note, being a Salesforce software product, this is a tech-heavy role and a high level of technical aptitude is fundamental**
Enough about us, more about you…
This job might be for you if you are:
- Experienced at working in a marketing agency, ideally 1-2 years
- A customer service focused, who is support-minded, and both familiar and experienced working with customer service practices.
- Experienced in managing customer accounts within SaaS, or a similar sector.
- Strong administrative skills and experience working with CRM systems (such as Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics).
- Able to learn software programs quickly (don’t panic, full training will be provided on our software products).
- Confident at networking and facing customers – you can’t build relationships with your head in the sand!
- Strong at communicating effectively (i.e. no wafflers).
- Able to multitask and can handle several client accounts at once.
- Motivated to carry out recurring administrative tasks and reporting
- Cool under pressure – achieving contract renewal deadlines is no problem for you.
- Someone who takes the time to think through problems logically but also with empathy to reach the best solution for the business and more importantly, for the customer.
- Curious and always learning; even if it’s just about our business – a trait which we look for in all of our team members
- Ambitious and self-driven; the ability to work on your own initiative is key however you must also be able to work alongside those within Customer Success and the wider Elder Digital Marketing team.
- Able to travel domestically (on hold at the minute due to Covid-19)
- You want to make that move to become part of something which matters to you and where you’re valued in return.
Why Join Elder Digital Marketing?
Joining Elder Digital Marketing, you will have the opportunity to learn from and work alongside some of the most passionate and driven people in the industry. Equally, this exciting time for B2BAn presents a unique opportunity to embed yourself into the business at this early stage and to grow and develop as the Company grows.
We like to have fun; and lots of it. But like many other businesses across the globe this year, we’ve had to adapt from life in our offices to a remote, home-working setup.
Some other nice things about working for Elder Digital Marketing include:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- West London / Beaconsfield location
- Work from anywhere / work from home initially, then from Beaconsfield office, with travel to London to meet with clients
- 20 days Holiday (plus 8 days at bank and public holidays)
Please send your CV along with a covering letter demonstrating what exactly makes you our next team member (i.e. why you’d like to work with us and examples of experience or skills that you see as particularly relevant) to email@example.com
Application deadline: 31/07/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 /year