Our mid-sized clients will typically have a professional marketing manager.
Their challenge is often that they:
- Have too much to do
- Not sure how to get there
- Have a marketing tool and channel mess
We use a Buyer Persona profile “Marketing Mary” to identify who buys our Hubspot service and why.
- Professional Marketeer (Director / Manager)
- Mid-sized company (25 – 200 employees)
- Small marketing team (1-5 people)
- BA (RHUL) DipM (Chartered Institute of Marketing)
- Support sales with collateral and leads
- Manage company communications
- Build awareness
Loves Hubspot because:
- Easy to use tools that make her life easier
- Learn inbound marketing best practices
- Easier reporting to sales and CEO
Building buyer personas is part of our service and tells us who we are creating content for and why they will buy our service. The same is true for our clients when the use our services to build content for them!
A buyer persona is a semi- fictional representations of your ideal customer based on real data and some select educated speculation about customer demographics, behavior patterns, motivations, and goals.
Are you or do you know a Marketing Mary? At this stage we would be happy to meet just to educate a little on the whole subject of “Inbound Marketing” and where these services may help.